Labels: ann arbor home buying class
(The local expert happens to be me, in my role as past president of our national organization.)
The important things to remember for buyers:
1. Don't get emotionally attached to the decor, furnishings, lighting or presentation.
2. A well staged home is not necessarily a well maintained home.
3. If you like a color scheme or furniture layout you can probably use it in whatever home you buy.
4. Try to look past the staging, because it won't be there when they hand you the keys.
5. Staging is sometimes used to cover up defects.
Labels: ann arbor michigan staging
We covered foreclosure terminology, the timeline, short-sales and then we reviewed actual example transactions.
All of the participants seemed pleased with the material and what they learned.
If you are interested in a future class visit our website: http://buyersagentannarbor.com/classes
If somebody picks up the site it will change the face of local residential real estate again.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]